Happy new year!
2021 is now the past and the new year has arrived! I hope you all are doing well.
I have been very busy the last months and didn’t have much time for modding, but I still managed to bring out several updates for several mods to fix issues.
The next months will look much better and I’m also working on new stuff. My upcoming mod Ammo System is also still in development and not ready for a Nexus release.(early version is available here). Before a Nexus Mods release, I want to try to create a ammo wheel, so that it’s easier to select an other ammo type.
I also still have an update for SCM, which has not been published yet, as want to add more before release. A new feature will be, to disable hardcore features(Eat, Sleep etc.) in Survival difficulty. This means if you only want ammo weight, but no other Survival features, you can disable them completely!
Another new mod, I’m working on is Better Legendaries, yeah, I know. Not a very creative name.
What does Better Legendaries do?
- Overhauls existing legendary effects and add new ones.
- Reduced damage taken from humans, ghouls etc has been removed and replaced with a general damage reduction.
- Added new stat increases, strength, agility etc.
- Disable legendary mutations (When enemies begin to glow and get their health back)
- Disable legendary weapon drops (They are currently not overhauled, but you can disable them, if you don’t enjoy them or find them too powerful for your modlist)
This and more is coming 2022. Have a great year!