Ammo System – Changelog
Please keep in mind, this mod is still under development and not officially released.
- Added two new Interface widgets that keep track of your ammo count for other ammo types you have.
- The two widgets can be configured with MCM. Positioning and Size.
- Widget settings are saved with MCM and are persistent to new games. (don’t need to be reconfigured every new game.)
- Added a Menu to select the ammo of your choice (Keybind option can be found in MCM)
- Added consumable items, which you can craft at the Chemstation under Utility.
- Change Ammo with Menu
- Change Ammo with Swap
- Known issues: You can open the menu at any time, even when you don’t other ammo types to switch.
- Fixed a class issue in the interface file
- Fixed an issue with FMJ getting a 0.25 damage reduction, due to an oversight.